Assistant professor and docent in the Department of Mathematics, Uppsala University, partially supported by the Swedish Research Council (VR). From January 2015 I will be an associate professor at KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
Before returning to Sweden I was a Simons Fellow and J. F. Ritt Assistant Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Columbia University, 2010-2014, partially supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF).
I received my Ph.D. in 2010 from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden.
I co-organize the analysis and stochastics seminar at Uppsala. I try to attend the probability and stochastics seminar at Uppsala,
the analysis seminar at KTH, and sometimes the Institut Mittag-Leffler seminars.
Upcoming events I am co-organizing:
ICM Satellite meeting: Recent Progress in Random Conformal Geometry, August 11-12, Seoul, Korea.
One-day conference: Stockholm-Uppsala Analysis and Probability Day 2014, September 19, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Scaling limit of the loop-erased random walk Green's function
With C. Benes, G. F. Lawler. (Submitted.)
Lattice representations of the Virasoro algebra I: Discrete Gaussian free field
With C. Hongler, K. Kytola.
Convergence rates for loop-erased random walk and other Loewner curves
To appear in Ann. Probab.
- Almost sure multifractal spectrum for the tip of an
With G. F. Lawler.
Acta Math. 209, 265-322 (2012)
On the scaling limit of loop-erased random walk excursion
Ark. Mat. 50 (2) (2012)
Random Loewner Chains
Doctoral Thesis from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, April 2010.
- January 8-13, 2014: University of Chicago. (Probability seminar.)
- May 28, ETH Zurich. (Probability Seminar.)
- June 23-26, Mathematics meets Physics, University of Helsinki.
- August 11-12: Recent Progress in Random Conformal Geometry, ICM satellite conference, Seoul, Korea. (Co-organizer with N.-G. Kang, P. Nolin.)
- August 10-17: ICM, Seoul, Korea.
- September 19: Stockholm-Uppsala Analysis and Probability Day 2014, Stockholm.
- November 17-22, 2014: TU-Berlin, Germany.
- January-April 2015: Disordered systems, random spatial processes and some applications, IHP, Paris, France.
- Spring Semester 2015: Random Geometry Programme, Newton Institute, Cambridge UK.